Sunday, June 26, 2011

A new beginning

So I am not sure what I am doing here. My husband asked me "who am I doing this for?" I guess I am doing this for myself. I have not been feeling that good for the past couple years - fibromyalsia, celiac's disease, thyroid issues. All of this has lead me to feel like a really crappy teacher. Recently I changed my meds and I am starting to feel like a brand new person. I have always wanted to journal, but haven't liked the paper pencil method. As a teacher, I am feeling like this is a new start to my career so I wanted to document what I am doing this year. There are a lot of changes that I want to make this year in my classroom, in my curriculum, and with my students so I am excited to have a history of my journey.

Thank you for joining me on my journey. Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be writing about my curriculum, school, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment