Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Who knows?

I am sitting here at the neighborhood pool watching my little guy learn to swim, thinking about what else, but school. I hope that I am not the only one with school on my brain all the time. Even now I am thinking about what's new at Target today that I can snatch up...what new downloads are there on Teachers Pay Teachers...any new ideas on Proteacher?...the list is endless. Blogs have been my new discovery this summer. I, myself, have been thinking about starting one so that I have a personal journey, but I had no idea that there were so many out there that were sharing the same struggles I am or that there were others out there who are...just out there!!!! It honestly has re-energized me and inspired me! So I have decided that I am not going to look at my to do list until next week. I am going to put it away and I am just going to get stuff done. As my grandma would say, I am going to keep chugging along and eventually it will get done.

Last night I did quite a few things...I would love to share them, but as I am still new to the whole blog thing, I am trying to figure out how. Any hits about that would be great. Today, I am just going to go into my make shift teacher room, grab a couple of things and just go do them...we will see how it works!




No comments:

Post a Comment