Sunday, August 14, 2011

A to do list a mile long

This starts the first full week back to work. We have staff stuff Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday is ours in our classroom and the kiddos start Thursday. There is a lot going through my mind right now. I have not even started planning because there hasn't been time. I have a new para who does not have the best reputation in the school. I am trying to put a positive spin on the situation and start the year positive. She is coming in on Tuesday and Wednesday to do some work in the classroom so that on Thursday and Friday when the kids are here, I have them all to myself.
I try to cross things off my to-do list, but instead, most of the day was adding things to it. The list is now 3 pages long...ugh. I need to get to school early tomorrow to get some work done before meetings begin...I would love to share with all of you the amazing things I have been doing, but alas, none of it is done...
Tonight, in an effort to feel accomplished about something, I reorganized my thumb drive...that only made me feel even more stressed because I didn't know how to organize. I finally just made a bunch of folders and separated them out and I will look at them later.
There is so much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment