Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We're Baaaaaaack

I spent Monday in an airport, making lists and lists of stuff that I need to get done.
Yesterday, I spent the morning in my classroom walking around, moving big piles into smaller piles...

Today, our first official day back was a lost day. We had meetings all morning (actually really productive) and then the afternoon was supposed to be work time, but it was also filled with impromptu meetings and helping new teachers figure out the ropes.

Feel like I have been slacking on the blog, but overwhelmed with school stuff.

I actually went to McDonald's for dinner tonight with the little guy and realized that I didn't have breakfast or lunch. While he was playing on the playset, I was again, adding to my to-do list. Right now, when we are supposed to be having "quiet time", I am writing this and thinking about my to do list....I brought home 2 bags and a milk crate full of things I need to get done tonight...we will see. I only have tomorrow...Friday is an out of the building staff retreat!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment