Friday, June 15, 2012

Spending Money

As a teacher, I have spent thousands and probably thousands of dollars on my classroom. When I was single it didn't really matter. I didn't have anyone to report or explain to. When I got married (10 years ago) I have to explain my purchases all the time. Every summer, I go a little overboard. Part of it is having the little guy, he does better when we go out and do field trips. Well, today, got in trouble with the big man (his nickname is Money Nazi). Anyway, so I have to be a little more careful about my projects...maybe...

On a better note, I have been working hard on getting ready for the new school and new grade. I am feeling a little overwhelmed. New school, grade, curriculum, harder expectations...don't get me wrong, I am SOSOOO excited. Next week I go in for a week of PD to prepare for the next school year. My personal goal was to be done with all my work before I went on vacation on July 5th. Not sure if that is going to happen, but working on it.

I can't wait to show pictures...and how everything fits into my classroom...

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I believe that spending money on education is the write place to spend it because Education can change the world

    ReplyDelete