Sunday, May 13, 2012

This and That

I am down to 2 weeks (10 days) and I can hardly wait. This year has been hell. The AP has been a really PITA. He is one of those people that when it gets stressed...he takes it out on everyone else. The P doesn't like him and everyone knows it, so therefore he has taken to nonrenew or force out about 7 teachers. I have my final review with him on Friday - not expecting a great one based on this year, but you can be sure that I am bringing the union with me. 10 days...I can do this.

So for the next 10 days, I have some special things planned. We are continuing with the theme of the day but in overload for the next couple of weeks.

I am also feeling very frustrated that I am not one of those amazing bloggers who can produce wonderful products. Last night I had this great thought for a lesson plan format, but for the life of me, I could not figure out how to get it out of my head and onto the computer. That is one of my goals this summer...figure out how to create things on the computer.

Happy Mother's Day

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment