Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stress and Fun

Happy Sunday!
When I am stressed, I usually move furniture. It's a crazy coping skill and it has killed me on more than one occasion, but it's what I do. So in an effort to not change things, I decided that I was going to put my stress and anger into getting some work done (there is some family stuff going on). I have been working like a mad woman and boy does it feel good!!! As soon as I can figure out how to put things on google docs and not have it change format, I will share!

I have most of the reading stuff in my to do pile done ( I still have a lot to do, but getting there).
I am going to be moving on to my math stuff and I was looking through my blog favorites and what was listed, but a bunch of documents and math stuff to share.

I am going to bravely try to make a link to the blog...here it goes

Sunny Days in Second Grade

I am definitely glad I ran across this and will be using everything on here for my math centers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment